As per the Hindu belief, it is said that Lord Hanuman has presented himself to his sincere devotees, the question that arises is How to summon Lord Hanuman?
Lord Hanuman is Chiranjivi. Lets first start with the meaning of the word Chiranjivi. Chiranjivi or चिरंजीवी in Hindi, are immortal living beings in Hinduism who are to remain alive on Earth through this Kali Yuga till its very end. As per the Hindu Mythology, there are 8 Chiranjivis.
- Mahabali, a righteous demon king who conquered heaven, earth, and the underworld, but was forced to give it back by Vamana.
- Markandeya, a famous devotee of Lord Shiva/Lord Vishnu
- Parashurama, an Avatar of Vishnu.
- Vibhishana, Ravana’s brother who was made King of Lanka by Rama.
- Hanuman, who served Rama.
- Vyasa, a sage who narrated the Mahabharata, he was also a sage in the epic.
- Kripacharya, a teacher of the princes in the Mahabharata.
How to Summon Lord Hanuman?
Lord Hanuman is Chiranjeevi and believed by many to be still living on the Earth
Now, this is where it gets really interesting. Apparently, Hanuman presents himself to those who recite a ‘secret mantra’, which happens to be
“Kaaltantu Kaarecharanti Enar Marishnu, Nirmukter Kaaletwam Amarishnu.”
If you’re wondering where is the secrecy if I am providing you with this Mantra then, here’s the catch – there are some pre-conditions which exist and apparently, Hanuman only appears to those who fulfill these conditions.
1 – The devotee who summons the lord should be able to establish a sound relationship with Hanuman.
2 – Once the mantra is chanted there can be no one present within 980 meters except for the devotee
Hanuman Endows us with Atma-Shakti or Self-Power to realize our Higher Potential and accomplish what